Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Experiencing a Creative Bible Study


Today I want to look at making a creative Bible Study manageable.  In embarking on a study, where color is used to enhance the entire experience of Scripture, it must become a manageable practice. I want to look at the use of a cell phone and photo apps as a way to bring the scriptures to life. 

My husband and I went on a walk and discovered this covered bridge. I snapped away and captured our afternoon, through the lens of my camera.  In using two different apps, I was able to transform our afternoon into a concrete visual of scripture. We all pray that as we raise our children we raise successful adults. We pray that we provide a bridge from infancy to adulthood, that incorporates Wisdom, love, compassion, character and a good moral fiber.  We are the bridge to adulthood, we only walk with them for a short while, before we release them into the world on the other side.

In using my camera lens in my creative Bible Study, I incorporate the wonder of God in my every moment.  I may not know where I will use the picture or how, but I take the pics and I wait for the Spirit to show the way.  As we walk through our day, searching for beauty, we find that we are breathing in His presence in precious moments and images, as we slow down. 

A creative Bible Study is just that: a creative way to interact with the Scritures.  There is no wrong way! Remember to join our free creative community to join in the fun with others and partake in a host of free groups! 
Http://www.praiseheart.ning.com

No comments:

Monica: Romania

Monica: Romania
Beauty Pierces the Darkness

Join us at Encouragement Cafe!

On Earth As It Is In Heaven

On Earth As It Is In Heaven

God Will Fix This

God Will Fix This
A prayer for San Bernadino

Art in the Mission Field

Art in the Mission Field
How much would you pay for a smile like that?

God of the Impossible

God of the Impossible
Dreams made Flesh

The Majesty of God

The Majesty of God
His Threadbare Sandals

Abundance

Abundance
You taught My Feet To Dance on Disappointment

Creativity Unleashed!

Creativity Unleashed!
<3