Sunday, December 28, 2014

Supplies for Journey of Blessings

In preperation of our new Journey of Blessings, for 2015....I have gathered together some ideas about supplies yoou might like to look at.  Of course, the planner you choose is so, absolutely, your choice.  I ffind that I am a planner snob, and it is hard to find one that satisfys me!! Last year I used the At-A-Glance and did like it...the paper held up well to the inks and mediums that I subjected it to,  This year I am trying the Moleskine 12 month planner- it is just bigger...with a whole page next to each week to create on....I like that for this year.
When choosing a planner- look for paper that will hold up to mediums.  Thin paper might not take the wear and tear that we will be subjecting it to!
I like UniBall pens- they write over most everything, can be found at Target-or other
national sellers, and are inexpensive. They are also waterproof, so that you can layer on top of them. 
A nice tray of watercolors can get you started!  
So, first things first, lets gather our planners, markers and paints!  I will be posting technique videos on Youtube as we go along, for inspiration and encouragement as we embark on this journey together!!

No comments:

Monica: Romania

Monica: Romania
Beauty Pierces the Darkness

Join us at Encouragement Cafe!

On Earth As It Is In Heaven

On Earth As It Is In Heaven

God Will Fix This

God Will Fix This
A prayer for San Bernadino

Art in the Mission Field

Art in the Mission Field
How much would you pay for a smile like that?

God of the Impossible

God of the Impossible
Dreams made Flesh

The Majesty of God

The Majesty of God
His Threadbare Sandals

Abundance

Abundance
You taught My Feet To Dance on Disappointment

Creativity Unleashed!

Creativity Unleashed!
<3