Thursday, July 2, 2015

Different Ways to Journal the Bible!

I journal the Bible - and I have to admit that I am not an elitist in any way - it is ALL good to me!  I draw in my Bible, I draw in journals, I doodle, and I paint----all in acts of worship, all to meet Him more fully.
I often hear, "I wish I could do that, I am not creative at all."  Oh yes you are, I promise!!  What do you say if we start looking at a few different ways to Journal out the scriptures, in a creative way?
This one is so easy - but SO fun!!!  I start by putting a light wash of color on a bunch of papers, you can check out here how to make cheap alcohol inks:

Spray some spritzes of color - let dry and you are ready!!!  I go through the scriptures slowly and wait for the speed bumps.  When I hit a speed bump, i listen and pray.  Biblehub.comhttp://biblehub.com/
 is a great resource for reading through commentaries and has a full concordance.  I let the Lord lead me on His trail of treasure hunting - as I seek through the Scriptures for His treasures- and i write them down.  I use different pens and markers because it makes me happy to see color.

Easy right?  A regular ballpoint pen works great with this!!!  I love Bic Cristal pens you can find them here  - They come in fabulous colors, are bold and write over everything!!

have fun digging into God's Living Word today -----He is waiting to talk to you!!!!

No comments:

Monica: Romania

Monica: Romania
Beauty Pierces the Darkness

Join us at Encouragement Cafe!

On Earth As It Is In Heaven

On Earth As It Is In Heaven

God Will Fix This

God Will Fix This
A prayer for San Bernadino

Art in the Mission Field

Art in the Mission Field
How much would you pay for a smile like that?

God of the Impossible

God of the Impossible
Dreams made Flesh

The Majesty of God

The Majesty of God
His Threadbare Sandals

Abundance

Abundance
You taught My Feet To Dance on Disappointment

Creativity Unleashed!

Creativity Unleashed!
<3