Thursday, October 13, 2016

Join Our Creative Revolution!







Wealth makes many friends, But the poor is separated from his friend.
This proverb saddens my heart, because we can be like a raven following after the next shiny object, can’t we? We will peck anothers eyes out if we feel we might get a token or shekel.
So, it got me thinking, what is the hope in today’s message?  I think that we need a Savior. Without a Savior, we are not inclined to generosity and compassion.  We are not inclined to helping the lowly and ask or help ourselves.  Without a Savior, I am selfish and conniving- I know because I remember me before I fell in love with my Jesus.
So, today I want to share Salty Sidewalks with you – a ministry that intentionally spereads the Gospel through the Arts----because the world needs a Savior and its our job to make disciples.
So check out Http://www.saltysidewalks.com or join in the revolution on our facebook page. He needs a creative army to love the world through color, want to join in the fun? 



No comments:

Monica: Romania

Monica: Romania
Beauty Pierces the Darkness

Join us at Encouragement Cafe!

On Earth As It Is In Heaven

On Earth As It Is In Heaven

God Will Fix This

God Will Fix This
A prayer for San Bernadino

Art in the Mission Field

Art in the Mission Field
How much would you pay for a smile like that?

God of the Impossible

God of the Impossible
Dreams made Flesh

The Majesty of God

The Majesty of God
His Threadbare Sandals

Abundance

Abundance
You taught My Feet To Dance on Disappointment

Creativity Unleashed!

Creativity Unleashed!
<3