Wednesday, November 16, 2016

A Change of Plans!




Welcome to a Proverb a day!  At our projected schedule we will complete the book of Proverbs in one year, from our place today; the end of Proverbs 19.
Join us as we examine, explore, visualize and journal our daily conversations with God.   Yesterday's Proverb (19:27) made me think, and stopped me in tracks this morning. When we cease to hear, because we are too busy, or too committed, or too angry, or too distracted, or too, well, - anything...we WILL STRAY for His knowledge. This walk is a moment by moment exercise in bowing our hearts to this Holy Obedience to the ordinary!
Tomorrow I will add another Proverb onto this weeks spread- not sure what the "final" page will look like, but----I do know, that this is a place where I interacted with God. In the Old Testament- a pile of rocks would be laid as a marker to a place where they had an interaction with their intimate GOd. Consider this my pile of stones that says, "Today I got to listen to God as His words and His intentions washed all over me"- and I say THANK YOU FATHER.
Today's Proverb: 19:28 A worthless witness cares nothing for truth—he enjoys his sinning too much...Living Bible
What do you think about when you read this Proverb? I "saw" a woman that plans and schemes and plays with lies as if they were butterflies.
Lord, quicken the truth within me so that I cherish truth and my witness to the world. 

No comments:

Monica: Romania

Monica: Romania
Beauty Pierces the Darkness

Join us at Encouragement Cafe!

On Earth As It Is In Heaven

On Earth As It Is In Heaven

God Will Fix This

God Will Fix This
A prayer for San Bernadino

Art in the Mission Field

Art in the Mission Field
How much would you pay for a smile like that?

God of the Impossible

God of the Impossible
Dreams made Flesh

The Majesty of God

The Majesty of God
His Threadbare Sandals

Abundance

Abundance
You taught My Feet To Dance on Disappointment

Creativity Unleashed!

Creativity Unleashed!
<3