Friday, March 25, 2016

May I Wear The Wonder of the Cross Everyday

Bible Journaling
"When Moses came down from Mount Sinai with the two tablets of the covenant law in his hands, he was not aware that his face was radiant because he had spoken with the LORD." Exodus 34:29
When Moses came down from Mt. Sinai his face shone because he had spoken to the Lord.  His face reflected the Glory of the Lord. The people were afraid to come near him, because of the visible transformation that had appeared on his face. Interaction brought transformation.

Do I reflect this glory in my face and in my attitude- or has my interaction with God become something that I take for granted? Would a cloud by day and a pillar by night grab my attention and get me to remember whose I am?  Probably not.  The Israelites had a tent in their camp, that housed the Lord, a mountain where He passed Moses by, a cloud and a pillar, physical manifestations and miracles became common plac.  We tend to get used to things. 

 I pray that we all, as the Bride of Christ, wear our God on our faces as Moses did. That our appearance is altered because of the Spirit of God that is housed within us.  I pray that I would never loose my wonder of God and the miracles He delivers to His children every day.  We serve a living God that fosters relationship.  May I wear the wonder of the cross everyday.








No comments:

Monica: Romania

Monica: Romania
Beauty Pierces the Darkness

Join us at Encouragement Cafe!

On Earth As It Is In Heaven

On Earth As It Is In Heaven

God Will Fix This

God Will Fix This
A prayer for San Bernadino

Art in the Mission Field

Art in the Mission Field
How much would you pay for a smile like that?

God of the Impossible

God of the Impossible
Dreams made Flesh

The Majesty of God

The Majesty of God
His Threadbare Sandals

Abundance

Abundance
You taught My Feet To Dance on Disappointment

Creativity Unleashed!

Creativity Unleashed!
<3